At Amazon, we are excited to offer undergraduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for an internship is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year.
The marketing specialist intern will be involved with planning, executing, and measuring the performance of marketing campaigns for Amazon businesses. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging our customer base via demand and lead generation campaigns, and in creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of Amazon. You will develop and drive marketing content onto the web or through print and alternative media to reach our target markets to drive product demand via multiple channels including social and email. You will analyze web traffic and other metrics, and report on performance to management teams. Preferred applicant has experience in a marketing role and proficient with analytic tools.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change, and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with demonstrated history of successful demand generation across media channels and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities. An understanding of, and passion for, technology is highly desired.
- This role is for nationwide opportunities and not just for Seattle locations only. Applicants must be open to relocation.
- Internship start dates will be between May- June 2023 for a 12-week, consecutive internship.
- We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this role or consider students with visa sponsorship needs.
- For more information, please visit https://amazonundergradstudent.splashthat.com
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Seattle, WA, USA
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Work 40 hours/week throughout the course of a 12-week summer internship between May through September
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program with a graduation conferral date between December 2024 and June 2025
- Strong academic, leadership, and/or extracurricular record
- Demonstrated interest in marketing, advertising, communications, business administration, or related fields
- Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication with a keen focus on delivering business results
- Demonstrated track record in using data and metrics to make decisions and build scalable solutions
- Ability to influence across all levels of an organization
- Ability to act strategically and make decisions under ambiguity
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $23.22/hr in our lowest geographic market up to $55.91/hr in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
Company - Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A2481472