What you’ll do...
- Collaborate with social content team members to own the concept and execution of copy across Duolingo’s social
- Be a steward of Duolingo’s brand voice and tone across social content
- Be a dynamic writer with the ability to explore multiple creative directions to find the best solution for different creative concepts
- Brainstorm, concept, collaborate, comp, and present innovative social content ideas that garner buy-in while netting measurable results
- Write short-form comedic scripts for TikTok, Youtube and Reels
- Engage our audience by developing Duo’s persona across humorous content
- Assist community manager with copy ideas and new ways to engage our audience
- Vocalize opinions and recommendations on what you think is right for viral content
- Capture content at social shoots and assist with day-to-day content
What we’re looking for…
- Ability to relocate to and work in Pittsburgh, PA
- A bachelor's degree by spring 2025
- Someone with a social-first mindset for creative content
- Understand how to use social platforms such as TikTok, Instagram Reels and YT shorts to create and develop viral content
- In-tune with social trends, even before they hit; ability to respond ASAP to trends/memes to capitalize on those opportunities
- Solid interpersonal skills and passion for engaging with our social media communities
- Fast and reliable, can work under pressure when needed
- Take direction and feedback well, re-working ideas or creating something entirely new
Why you’ll love working here…
- Language learning opportunities
- Catered in-house lunches and breakfast
- Company-wide Hackathon
- PTO and company holidays
- Frequent company-wide dinners, monthly celebrations, social clubs, and so much more!
We invest in and support our Duos! The hourly range for this internship is $31-$33.
We will do everything we can within reason to make sure that your interview takes place in an environment that fairly and accurately assesses your skills. If you need assistance or accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Duolingo is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
By applying for this position your data will be processed as per the Duolingo Applicant Privacy Notice.