The Digital Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Public Relations and Marketing Communications to support the execution of strategies in digital marketing, social media, content development, public relations, and online reputation management.
This position is 100% based on-site and on-property in Philadelphia.
- Oversee the Hotel’s digital strategy with a proactive and creative approach to all digital marketing platforms and on-property initiatives
- Manage strategy for the Hotel and restaurant partners’ social media channels, including content calendar creation, post scheduling and community management to curate engaging content that showcases Brand DNA while increasing audience size and engagement
- Develop paid media briefs and manage schedule, content, and performance in tandem with agency
- Manage design agency to ensure timelines and deliverables are being met within Hotel departments
- Works closely with each department at Hotel to identify and produce social media content opportunities
- Actively co-manage Hotel’s website with corporate team, ensuring alignment with the property’s positioning and business objectives through creative storytelling
- Leverages full suite of online reporting tools including Adobe Analytics and Sprout, ensuring activities are monitored and optimized against the pre-established KPIs
- Review SEO ranking and reporting with corporate and agency to implement SEO improvements for Hotel website
- Analyze sentiment metrics and own online reputation management, including all third-party sites for the Hotel’s business segments
- Assist the Director of Public Relations with the creation of new and extraordinary experiences, local partnerships, media communications, maintaining media relationships, and hosting media visits/interviews as needed
- Coordinate production of photo and video shoots at the hotel
- Maintain image library, local asset repository and Press Room to ensure the best representation of Hotel
- Support the Public Relations Director in drafting all on-property signage/guest communication, both in print and digital
- Supports direct reports and agency partners with digital marketing tactics including SEO, PPC, email marketing, and display advertising
- Pursues, negotiates, and coordinates social media influencer visits, including pre and post stay communication, contracts and post-stay deliverables and analytics
- Work with Marketing department to develop email marketing schedule and manage end-to-end process with the corporate team
- Education: College education required
- Experience: Five to seven years of experience in a digital marketing capacity including management of multiple social media handles
- Experience in creating digital strategies to drive consumer engagement
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Photography and video skills and an eye for aesthetic
- Attention to detail and organization
- Influencer relations experience
- Knowledge of Adobe, Canva, InDesign and production methods in graphic arts and collateral
- Ability to multi-task effectively, managing multiple projects while being cognizant of deadlines and priorities
- Ability to manage third-party agencies, partners, and vendors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Part of how we care for our team is through a meaningful and inclusive rewards package that supports your needs as an individual. In addition to competitive wages, here are just some highlights of our benefits and perks.
Complimentary and discounted stays at Four Seasons hotels & resorts around the world, paid time off, family planning assistance including up to 8 weeks of paid New Parent Leave, life insurance, pet insurance, and preferred rates for fitness club memberships.
Inclusion & growth opportunities
A robust offering of learning & development programs, educational assistance, transfer and/or promotion opportunities within Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts as well as employee pulse surveys that enable you to provide valuable feedback to help shape a work environment you deserve.
Health & welfare benefits
A variety of medical, dental and vision care plans to suit your needs and those of your family.
401(k) Retirement Plan with matched contributions, daily complementary meals and snacks, daily discounted parking and commuting benefits, cell phone provider discounts with various carriers, and complimentary dry cleaning of uniforms.
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.”
- Isadore Sharp, Chairman and Founder of Four Seasons Hotels.
Four Seasons Philadelphia Is An Affirmative Action And Equal Opportunity Employer That Is Committed To Diversity And Inclusion In The Workplace. Minorities, Women, Veterans, And Individuals With Disabilities Are Encouraged To Apply. To Access The 'EEOC Is The Law' Information Poster Please Visit
Candidates must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without a valid work authorization for the United States may not be considered.