Made In is the leader in the digitally-native kitchen space. We bring Chef expertise and centuries-old cookware manufacturing techniques to craft professional-quality kitchen tools for the home and professional cook. We are backed by some of the best chefs in the world and have been featured in publications and shows such as the TODAY Show, NY Times, Fast Company, Business Insider, and more.
As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for establishing social content strategy, calendar planning, and day-to-day social platform management for all Made In organic social channels. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Brand Marketing, you will partner with cross functional partners to bring the seasonal campaigns and brand story to life.
- Austin, TX candidates preferred.
- Organic Social Media strategy and execution. Serve as the channel owner!
- Monitor and proactively engage on all social channels.
- Collaborate with the creative content team to build a content calendar/pipeline.
- Proactively identify and provide recommendations on top performing & poor-performing content and engagement.
- Partner with other channel leads to serve an omni-channel experience that builds the Made In brand.
- Transform social data into an actionable future plan on a monthly basis.
- 3+ years of professional content strategy management and social media marketing experience.
- Social Obsessed (preferable in the culinary community)!
- Proven track record of growing channels while keeping brand integrity.
- Knowledge of best practices for each social channel & scheduling tools.
- Comfortable presenting to leadership and strong organizational skills.
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive salary, stock options, 401k program, healthcare benefits and free and discounted cookware!
- A people-centric, flexible workplace with Unlimited Time Off.
Made In is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Made In makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.