Magic Spoon reimagines your favorite childhood breakfast cereals with high-protein, low-carb, and of course, delicious flavors. Since launching in April 2019, we've quickly become one of the fastest growing DTC brands. Now, we’re launching in cereal aisles at Target, Walmart, Kroger, and many more retail stores all across the country! Forbes called us "the future of cereal", and TIME Magazine has named us in their Top 100 inventions.
We’re looking for an experienced content creator and savvy social media expert to join our growing team. With ample experience growing personal or brand TikTok and Instagram, this person will be the face of our social channels, creating content to drive significant channel growth and engagement. This role will report into our Head of Brand.
This is a full time, in-person/hybrid role (3 days a week in office) based in Tribeca, NYC.
As Social Media Manager & Content Creator, you'll:
- Design and oversee social media strategy to align with business goals and brand growth across channels with a focus on Instagram & TikTok
- Lead execution of weekly, multi-channel content calendars including video content creation and editing, caption writing and post scheduling
- Accelerate the growth of our audience size while achieving best in industry engagement
- Continuously monitor and manage Magic Spoon’s social community through, identifying opportunities with creators, partnerships and collabs
- Build out a monthly reporting structure to share out key learnings with internal stakeholders
- Maintain a pulse on trends, pop culture, current events, competitors and social media best practices, identifying key opportunities for Magic Spoon participation
- Organic influencer seeding for UGC content and collaboration with influencer and PR channels
- 2-5 years of experience with a proven track record of growing personal or brand TikTok and Instagram
- Must be comfortable with UGC photography / filming / editing and being on camera
- Demonstrated experience working with video editing platforms such as CapCut, InShot, Adobe Premiere Pro
- Trend savvy with a deep understanding of tik tok trends, viral audios, slang, etc
- Experience in social media metrics and monitoring tools (I.e. Sprout Social)
- Love working with creators
- Out of the box thinking, creativity and willing to roll up sleeves to get things done
- A love of all things food, fitness, wellness, and startups
What we value:
Hold on to the Dream 💫 Adult life shouldn’t be boring, prioritize your work/life balance, we can build a world-class company and have fun doing it
Don’t miss the bowl for the loops 🙌 We’re all working towards the same big goals, prioritize collaboration over ego, politics, or possessiveness
Be a Fruit Loop in a world of Cheerios 🌈 Bring your whole, unique self to work, celebrate and care for everyone
Pour your own milk…and don’t be afraid to spill a little 🥛 We trust you, use your best judgment to make decisions. Mistakes are inevitable, let’s learn from them!
- Competitive salary & equity
- 100% covered Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- Generous parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Catered lunch in office 2x a week
- Unlimited cereal ✨🥣
Magic Spoon is committed to building a company that not only represents, but includes, individuals across different backgrounds and perspectives. Everyone deserves an equal seat at the breakfast table.
Magic Spoon intends to offer competitive base pay within the stated range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, skills, and qualifications. To further compensate and recognize our employees for their work, our total compensation package includes equity and a robust benefits package. The anticipated annual base salary range for this role is $75,000 - $110,000.