Parachute’s Social Media Producer will be responsible for the strategic oversight, daily management and creative needs of Parachute’s social media program. This social media obsessed associate will ensure that Parachute’s content is elevated, innovative and constantly at the forefront of emerging trends. This individual plays a key role in driving the growth of the brand and is expected to have strong judgment, an impeccable eye, be resourceful and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Reports to: VP, Brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
What You’ll Do:
Oversee the seamless execution of social media content, strategy, and digital campaigns to attract, engage and grow the Parachute community across all social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, and emerging platforms).
- Strategy, Planning + Reporting (30%)
- Drive and evolve social strategy, developing platform-specific approaches including content, marketing campaign execution, and channel best practices
- Contribute to audience growth, engagement, and acquisition efforts across Parachute’s social media accounts and communities
- Manage the editorial calendar, keeping it fully up to date and available cross-functionally
- Schedule out content for all social media channels
- Manage user-generated (UGC) and influencer content to amplify, repost and engage with as well as uploading and tagging in asset management platform
- Partner with customer service team to create and collaboratively execute a best-in-class social customer service program
- Execute ongoing reporting and social listening and contribute insights that make the brand better
- Content (70%)
- Brainstorm, concept and pitch content that achieves goals and hits on real-time trends
- Shoot + design all content to fill Parachute’s organic social content calendar
- Own the production and editing process for all organic social content
- Monitor the timing and quality of deliverables for multiple projects simultaneously from inception through the creative process to the execution of all materials
- Collaborate, write and review copy for social channels
Who You Are:
- 3+ years working in the social media space
- Degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent experience
- Expertise creating video content for TikTok and Reels
- Have a continual pulse on trends unique to each social media platform to drive innovation
- Obsessed with creating video content for social media with the ability to quickly react to trends and create brand-appropriate content on the fly.
- Must be an idea generator
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and various editing software.
- Knowledge of visual and digital design principles such as layout, color, grids, icons, typography, proportion, photography and motion/rich media.
- Experience or passion for home, design or fashion space preferred
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, planning, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Must be a resourceful self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Management experience desired but not required
What You’ll Get:
- Free bedding for a great night’s sleep, an awesome discount and $300 worth of free product a year!
- Health, dental and vision benefits with 100% employee coverage offering
- Flexible vacation packages
- Competitive salary and stock options
Parachute takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. Your actual base salary will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location.
The estimated pay range for this role is $70,000 - $85,000
Our belief is that when we take care of our home, it takes care of us. Home is an extension of the self. It offers a sense of belonging and welcomes all with ease and warmth. It's where we recharge, wash off the day and rest up for tomorrow. Home is the most comforting word there is. That’s why they say there’s no place like it. The unmistakable feeling of home is what inspired us to create Parachute. To responsibly make essential, lasting items that transform a house into so much more.
Parachute was certified as a great place to work! Check us out here
Our Commitment to You
We believe in the power of a diverse workplace. Which is why we are committed to actively recruiting and hiring people of all races, religions, colors, national origins, genders, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, ages, marital statuses, veteran statuses and disability statuses. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and foster an inclusive environment by committing to diverse hiring practices, encouraging education and communication and building a DE&I enrichment and training program.
Ensure your Parachute Home job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Parachute never seeks payment from job applicants. Parachute recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @parachutehome.com email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.parachutehome.com/careers.