We are looking for a stellar Social Strategist with content creation capabilities who is able to connect the dots and deliver consistency across all digital and social campaigns. This position requires in person storytelling skills, the ability to express complex ideas in a simple manner, and assess data to provide insights, which can inform strategic and creative recommendations. You’re a person who is all over culture and trends. You have a high EQ with a charismatic and “can-do” personality. You’re also a thought provoker and problem solver, who is creatively driven. You provide first-class client services, always responsive and receptive to client needs.
The Social Strategist coming into this role will work specifically with personality/celebrity figures across Entertainment, Music, Sports, and C-Suite executives. We are looking for candidates who are located in NYC or LA and comfortable to travel for location specific shoots when necessary.
To be successful in this role you are responsive, supportive, talented, and smart. You’re also respectful and discrete. You’re a person who is all over culture and trends. You love an adventure and thrive on delivering impact at scale.
WHO YOU ARE
- At the core, you’re a social media maven that understands how to translate data and consumer insights into an actionable and tactic driven social strategy.
- You fluently switch between analytical thinking and creative thinking.
- You’re a leader and a team player - you value the greater good of the team vs. any personal agenda.
- You’re nimble and resourceful. You can easily transition from concepting disruptive ideas to producing and executing.
- You can successfully manage client expectations so they view you as an strategic partner
- Lover of culture: art, entertainment, fashion, memes and everything in between
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Creative and knowledgeable on what works on social across the various platforms
- You can create organic social posts that “stop the scroll”
- Insights and Analysis
- You will be able to synthesize third-party data into “big picture” analysis and make recommendations based on your findings. This means going beyond the “what” - to tell client’s the “why,” and informs effective strategy and campaign work.
- Leverage quantitative research tools such as Sprout and Tagger.
- Create effective data visualization to illustrate critical insights and analysis.
- Forecast growth projections, set clear KPI’s and benchmarks.
- Apply substantial amounts of independent critical thinking, and from the analysis, uncover trends, content opportunities, general tactics or insight and direction for creative optimization.
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Experience with building and developing a social strategy
- Ability to develop high quality and effective social-first content.
- Understanding the broader marketing & communications mix, traditional & non-traditional channel planning and socials’ role.
- Fluent in content strategy, comms planning, social analytics.
- Minimum 3 years working in social media.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal skills, & storytelling skills.
About us: Beekman Social is a collective of strategic creators and producers, grounded on designing brand expressions that break through algorithms. We operate in culture, helping brands spark conversations. Our collective and network of collaborators allows us to seamlessly tap into the right communities at the right time.