Kick those Crocs into Sport Mode because the Social Media team at Crocs is growing! We are looking an innovative, creative, and strategic social authority for our Sr Specialist, Global Organic Social Media. This role will be integral to global brand marketing by identifying, conceptualizing, and leading execution of quick-turn social moments, Community Management and analyzing KPIs to increase brand awareness and community connection.
You, a social media expert, will make fans’ dreams come true by listening, reacting and crafting moments of connection by moving at the speed of culture!
The Sr Specialist, Global Organic Social Media has experience ideating for brand channels, is chronically online, brainstorms whack-a-doodle (but brand safe) ideas, strong communication skills, and editorial taste.
This person will work cross functionally with internal and external partners, making sure all activations ladder into channel and campaign strategies. The Global QTM Sr. Specialist role reports into the Sr. Manager, Global Social Media and will have one direct report, the Community Management Coordinator.
What You'll Do
- Own Quick-to-Marketing organic social activations across priority social channels to build brand affinity and community connection
- Work closely with internal, agency, and regional teams to ideate and implement
- Own Community Management efforts across priority social channels with the Community Management Coordinator
- Includes finding patterns, trends and conversations happening in Croc-Nation
- Measuring and analytics KPI metrics
What You'll Bring to the Table
- B.A. or equivalent experience in related field
- 5+ years experience in similar or applicable field
- Organic social media authority with a consistent track record of impactful social initiatives; proficient in internet and brand speak
- Video and photo experience: You won’t be in production, but need to know how to build briefs and give notes to finesse edits that feel authentic to audiences.
- Highly adaptable: Ability to embrace newness swiftly, shifting algorithms and knowing which tone of voice to activate.
- Improv or comedy approach; “yes and” mentality
- Understanding of social media marketing channel synchroneity (social media, paid media, influencer, etc.)
- Experience working with data measurement, analytics tools and “reading in between the lines”
- Ability to partner with and define legal parameters
- Deeply detailed oriented, endless strategic creativity and problem-solving skills
- Strong collaboration, communication and presentation skills (ya know, to pitch the memes)
- Constantly clued into social trends, world news, popular culture, and fandoms (Don’t be shy, show us your screen-time…)
- Optimistic, loves fun and always curious.
- Available to travel
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Title: Sr. Specialist, Global Organic Social Media
Salary or Pay Range: $80,000 - $90,000
Workplace Persona: Collaborator
Pay offered will vary based on job-related factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities.
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.
Job Category: Corporate